{In case you're wondering, that means "Everyone to the table to eat!" in Italian}

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fluffer Nutters


My kids are always getting bored of the same old sandwiches for school lunches, so I try to change things up every once in a while. My throw-backs or pb & j, pb & honey, or lunchmeat, but sometimes we'll throw in something different. This is one of them: fluffer nutters. They consist of pb & a layer of marshmallow fluff (aka marshmallow creme). I know, not very healthy, but okay once in a while, right? If you've never had them you've gotta give it a try. Your kids will love it (and so will the kid in YOU!). My other faves include sliced strawberries with blueberry cream-cheese, and sliced cucumbers with garden cream-cheese. Yeah, on a sandwich (not the same one, though). Mmmm!

No comments: